Balchem Corporation is committed to having strong corporate governance practices that allocate rights and responsibilities among the Company's stockholders, Board of Directors and management in a manner that enhances shareholder value. Our corporate governance practices are designed not just to satisfy regulatory requirements, but to provide for the effective oversight and management of the Company.
Dino A. Rossi
Frank J. Fitzpatrick
David F. Ludwig
William A. Backus
Chief Accounting Officer and Assistant Treasurer
Board of Directors
Dino A. Rossi, Chairman
Elaine R. Wedral, PhD.
John Televantos, PhD.
Perry W. Premdas
Paul D. Coombs
David B. Fischer
Committee Charters and Business Policies
- Audit Commitee Charter
- Compensation Committee Charter
- Corporate Governance & Nominating Committee Charter
Balchem's Ethics and Business Policies
- Balchem Corporation's Code of Ethics for Senior Financial Officers
- Balchem Corporation's General Ethics and Business Policies
- Balchem Corporation's Policy on Stock Ownership For Directors and Executive Officers
- Balchem Corporation Corporate Governance Guidlines