Premium Nutrition, Backed by Science
Proper nutrition is an essential piece of keeping our bodies performing optimally, our workouts fueled abundantly, and our immune systems fighting fervently. We depend on nutrients that we consume through our diets to regulate our health and wellness. But more often than not, our diets don’t accommodate the nutritional intake we need, and that’s why we depend on dietary supplements.
Balchem ensures that the nutrients we consume through dietary supplements are the highest quality, are easily absorbed, and support maximum efficacy—and we’ve dedicated ourselves to more than 190 scientific studies and 100 patents that back our products. We’re experts in the science, application, and delivery of choline and chelated minerals, and a trusted, knowledgeable partner on successful new product development from concept to launch.
The Nutrition and Pharma business unit manufactures and sells two premium ingredient product lines:
- Albion Minerals, our brand of scientifically validated chelated minerals | Learn more
- VitaCholine, our brand of the essential nutrient choline | Learn more
Both brands provide premium ingredients that offer superior delivery of health benefits and are built on strong science and innovative technologies recognized worldwide for their quality, efficacy, and safety.
- Albion® Human Minerals: Our chelated minerals combine science and patented technology to create an organic molecule in a form the body can readily assimilate. These special organic forms of inorganic mineral elements are mineral amino acid chelates. Our premier amino acid chelates provide complete organic mineral nutrition and are formulated for optimal absorption, increased tolerability and taste masking.
- PharmaSmooth™: Our line of patented smooth-dissolve excipients that enable smaller and smoother chewable tablets, sachets, or stick pack delivery systems.
- VitaCholine® Choline Bitartrate
- VitaCholine® Choline Chloride
- VitaCholine® Choline Dihydrogen Citrate
- VitaShure: Our extensive line of microencapsulated vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and bioactive substances.