Terms and Conditions of Use
The website and its contents are designed to comply with U.S. laws and regulations. Balchem Corporation (“Balchem”) provides and maintains this website for your information, communication, and use. Although accessible by others, the website and its contents are intended for access and use by US residents only.
3. Forward-Looking Statements
Except for historical information contained herein, material or statements made on this website may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such forward-looking statements involve certain risks and uncertainties, including statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of Balchem and its management regarding the company’s strategic directions, prospects and future results. Certain factors may cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements, including economic and other conditions in the markets in which we operate, our competitive environment, long-term regulatory effects, labor issues, governmental regulation, increases in raw material prices, cyclical and seasonal fluctuations in our operating results, and other risks discussed in the company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which discussions are incorporated herein by reference.
Balchem will not sell or make available any collected information to any third party except where authorized by you or required by law or in a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with legal process, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Balchem, the Website, or its users, (c) to protect the personal safety of Balchem employees, users of the Website, or the public at large, or (d) under other exigent circumstances. This Website may provide links to other sites. Since We do not control these linked sites, We cannot guarantee the standards of every website to which We link nor be responsible for the content of non-Balchem sites. Your linking to any other pages or other sites is at Your own risk. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these sites.
5. Website Use
You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Balchem, a Balchem employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Balchem or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
- To use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- To use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- To use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- To introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- To attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- To attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, would give rise to civil liability, or would otherwise violate applicable law or regulation. Balchem will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Balchem to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
You may link to Our homepage, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it, but You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on Our part.
6. Intellectual Property
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Balchem, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, trade dress, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not (a) reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as necessary to access and use the Website or to copy or download a reasonable number of pages of the Website for Your own personal, non-commercial use; (b) modify copies of any materials from this site; or (c) delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
No right, title, or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to You, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Balchem.
Images and content displayed on the website are either the property of or used with permission by Balchem. The use of these images by You is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Website. Unauthorized use of images or content may violate applicable law or regulations, copyright, trademark, privacy, or publicity laws.
7. Liability; Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER BALCHEM NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE WEBSITE. THIS INCLUDES DAMAGES TO OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ACCURACY.
NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.